The latest of stuff on the web I implore you to check out.
- They don’t make ‘em like they used to: A study finds that girls as young as 7 years old are hitting puberty. Still want milk in your Frosted Flakes?
- Just another reason why being an NYU alumna rules.
- Never throw an aerosol can in the trash.
- I blame 50 Cent for this.
- Is Twista‘s verse on his Kanye collab “Slow Jamz” impossible on Def Jam’s Rapstar? (Perhaps not if you Google the lyrics beforehand. I’m just sayin’.)
- Another victory for those from the Metallica school of thought: It’s a wrap on Limewire.
- I hope that T.I. gets to go to one of these prisons!
- To alleviate the more than one million pounds of trash caused by toilet paper rolls each year, Kimberly-Clark has come up with the obvious solution: toilet paper sans the rolls.